"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Last Sleepover....

Last night was the last sleepover with this amazing group of girls (for those who don't know our last day here is tomorrow). Each one of the girls has a way of making me smile and I am very proud of them. We have had some amazing times together, some times of tears, tons of laughter, times of growing, times that were hard to get through, and times that will never be forgotten. So this is for them this group of girls that have taught me so much. (because of time this is going to be about the girls who were at the sleepover, there are other girls who have had many "times" with me like Kristina and Mihaela and I love you guys too and will miss you).

Bonnie, Abby, Ashley P., Bethany, Cassie, Cathy, and Ashely M. lets take a trip down my picture memory lane........
Girls Trip last Spring Break!
Pedicures....enough said
Bethany and Ashley...
Cassie
Bonnie RELAX!!!!
Crazy nights :) Beach time...that water was coldThat was a fun time full of GREAT food, fun memories and lots of laughter...and a few tears, but don't forget how much God loves each of you.

LIFE 2007 - ORLANDO, FLORDIA
This was a time that was amazing not only to see how God met you there and changed each of you but also for the time I spent with God too. That is a time that I will never forget and I am so thankful that I got to share it with all of you.

Waiting for that Trolley....
Bonnie ... Honey if you love me....
Abby...
Cassie, don't forget the call...

Then just some other random times...

Ashely!!!!

Cathy...keep going!!!

Monday nights. cookies. ice cream. the boys cheating at games to win. yuck. milk challenge (Abby). food. babysitters who my boys love. chocolate with popcorn - yes it was good. crazy socks that don't match. dancing. disney songs and princesses. showing up early and late. crazy pictures. boy stories. ... just to name a few things that I think of when I think of you.

I love you girls and am excited to hear about the adventures God takes you on. Don't forget to dance with Him on the way.