"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Wow a year has pasted since I have updated anything here on my blog.

This past year has been a fun one full of adventures and lessons and growing and memories with friends and family.

It has been a year full of creative meals and projects (thanks to Pinterest).
Even Danny is getting creative building things we find on Pinterest 

God has been teaching me about submission and obedience and waiting on His timing.  It has been good but hard at the same time.

 

As a family, we watched God provide for all 4 of us to travel to Uganda.  We fell in love with the people we met and our hearts broke saying goodbye.

Beautiful friends at Jireh Children's Center


We ventured out on new adventures as a family, like visiting Washington DC for the first time, going on a safari in Africa, discovering a new favorite spot in Yosemite.

We had fun being tourists in DC

On our safari we saw elephants, lions, hippos, crocs and God's creation

First time to Glacier Point in Yosemite and saw the Blue Moon there.

Our family celebrated 12 years of being established with a yummy treat.

7.8.2012 = 12 years married to my best friend

The boys began a new year of school, excited to see their friends and to learn more.

We don't know what lies ahead in this adventure but we know that we will travel it together having fun and trusting God to guide us.