"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A New Experience Waits Ahead

I just registered for my first 5K.

Yep, and I signed up my whole family too.  They are going to being doing this with me.

I am not a runner and have never liked running unless I was playing soccer or football or some game that gave me a reason to run (like capture the flag).

But this 5K gives me a reason to run -- COLOR!!!  I am going to covered in colors by the end of this race!  How could that not be a reason to run a 5K?

I am also not a morning person but chose to do the morning run!

Who am I becoming?!?

And I am so excited about this 5K Color Run!!!


I discovered the Color Run last year and I was to late to register.  But now I am all ready to go in May to run, probably more like walk my first 5K.  But who cares?  It will be so much FUN!

I am hoping a few friends join us on our team as well, the more we have, the more fun it will be!