"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God's Ways Are...

God's ways for my life are not what I tend to think they should be... They are so much BETTER.

God's ways in answering my prayers can be missed if I only look for what I want to see happen... But when I let go of my expectations I see God working in CRAZY but AMAZING ways I would have never imagined.

God's ways are not always easy... He takes me out of my comfort zone and TOGETHER we go on an ADVENTURE all the while showing me things that I would have never seen before.

God's ways are SIMPLE... I find that it is me who makes things more complicated than they really are.

God's ways are not when I want them... but if I can find anything to be PERFECT in my life it is God's timing, not mine.

As I continue to travel this life, God teaches me more about myself and what I am capable of doing with Him by my side, what I can do as I listen to Him, and mostly what He can do through me as I step out of the way and put my selfishness aside.

So I am learning that GOD'S WAYS ARE... GOOD!!