"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Family Blessings!

This past summer we headed to Colorado for a great time.
It had been too long since my whole family had gotten together.
We were only missing my brother for this reunion.


 Family is a wonderful treasure that nothing can compare to.
My family begins with my Mom & Dad.
They celebrated their anniversary of 46 years this past summer!
Aren't they cute?


 How do people make it in life without Sisters?
Even though there are many miles between us that does not change that they are there when I need a friend to talk to.
To add to the blessing of sisters is their families.


My Brother always makes me laugh. 
He was missed by all of us.

(Picture from previous reunion)

I had so much fun with my Nieces
I got to do all sorts of girly things with them like their hair, paint their nails, make bracelets and taught them about how to do makeup.


Nephews are so much fun too.  
They are full of character and energy. 
The boys had a great time with the boys.


After a great time with my family we continued on to meet up with more family for some more adventures.
The boys love watching and helping Aunt Tara at her barrel races.


We enjoyed a day out on the lake with Uncle Robert's boat.




Grandparents are full of love.
My boys are blessed to have many memories with their grandparents.


I have been especially blessed on top of this great family to have Danny as my Husband.
We celebrated 11 years of marriage this past summer!
And enjoy living life with our 2 Sons.


I Love My Family!