"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break Update

A few weeks ago was spring break for Cody and since Danny was going to be gone in Mexico with students building a house I thought I would take the boys to Colorado to visit with family. We were able to see everyone who still lives there :) I drove through the mountains to see my parents and help my dad with some weeding then we just set them on fire. It was nice to see them again but the visit was short.

Donny came over for dinner one night, it was nice to see him too. He beat me in air hockey but oh well, we had fun.

We had lots of food and fun times. The boys even got to see a little snow too. They rode the horse and tracker and played with the dogs. Here is one for the boys to remember that we do still have the dogs they are just at grandmas.
We also went to the aquarium with grandma and grandpa Bob. While we were waiting for tickets the boys were trying to catch bubbles. I love the look in Cole's eyes of pure joy.