"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Way to long - I know

I really have no excuse for not blogging. I have pictures, I have thoughts but I just did not make the time to put it all here. Sorry for those who look forward to some of it.

So here is what is going on for us:
Cole's last game is this weekend. He has loved playing soccer and does a really good job to. Last week is scored the only 2 goals we had. He gives his all out there on the field. Who knows what will be next for him.

Cody is now playing football and loving it. I have yet to make it to one of his games because of soccer games but this week will be my first and I am looking forward to it. Danny is coaching again and I think he is having fun.

Spring break is coming for us and Danny will be going to Mexico with students and I will be taking the boys back home to visit with family.

Those are the major things going on right now. I will try and make sure that I do not let 2 months go before posting again and try to go back to regular blogging.

Have a wonderful day!