"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow Let is Snow Let it Snow...

Yes I can see snow out my window. I was going to take a picture but it is cold and windy outside, and it is just on the mountains. But hey in south OC I will take whatever snow I can get!!!!! And more weather is rolling in because I can no longer see the mountains.

so I know it seems silly to the rest of you who get snow with no problem. But this time of the year Danny and I really miss the snow. When he left to go pick up Cody from school I prayed and said, "God I know it is really crazy to ask for here but can you give Danny a little snow today?" and I guess it really was not that crazy to ask for :)

Danny texted me to tell me it snowed! and when I looked outside I was like where? then I looked up and saw answered prayer. It is little but it is something. Thank you Lord! And keep it coming, please.