"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Much Needed R&R

Right now I am enjoying some peace and quiet in the beautiful mountains of Big Bear, CA.  The boys are on a little hike with their dad around the cabin.  We are going to be chillin here for a few days just us.  Then we will leave to go to the Rockies in Colorado.

When we get back we will be packing up at my parents and moving into our own place in RSM!!  God had provided a way and a place at the right time (my parents are moving as well to CO).  Cody will start school out there and we will begin to get settled.

Life has been busy we have been living out of a suitcase or really a laundry basket for the past month, hoping from one house to the next.  Personally I am spent.  I have been battling some headaches this past week and are still trying to recover from them (which is why I am not on the little hike right now).

but i hope to get some fun pictures of God's beauty up here and of course lots of the boys.  don't know when I will be able to update but keep checking who knows what will happen next :)