"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life....

Life has been non stop for us lately...for those of you who know us well will say nothing's new :)

I have however not had access to the Internet for the past couple of weeks which is one excuse why there are no new blogs, also that we have been busy.

We are in the middle of VBS this week and went to an Angels game last night with the high school students. It was Cody and Cole's first game, and they loved it. Tonight we are doing a Mission Impossible with the jr high at the Spectrum. We are looking forward to that.

Still waiting to hear if the bank will let us short sell the house... but God is answering prayers and providing a way ... more on that when there are more details... right now I really don't know what it will be just that I know He is doing something. Got to love living in the unknown :)

Need to go and wake up my boys in the classroom next to the offices so we can move on to the next thing we have tonight.