"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I know, I know

I have not been blogging and there really is a lot to talk ...um write about.

I am done with my travels for now. The boys and I enjoyed a great time in Colorado with Danny's family. They even got to see a horse being born. I will post some pics from that adventure later. I have to transfer them from my computer to my parents...

We enjoyed an evening with some family from the east coast out here... again the pics will be coming....we are well over due for that big family reunion.

I had a blast on the women's retreat with my church. No I don't have any pictures but that doesn't mean there are not any out there....

I read a sweet book in a weekend (for those of you who know me well that is impressive). Again I will share my thoughts and the book with you later....

I know I am just trying to catch whoever reads this up a little since I have been lacking in the blogging world.

Life is ... well, life and God is good and continues to amaze me each day and even each moment...I have been enjoying old friendships and connecting with some friends that I have talked to in a long time and making many new friends - wow I have been blessed.

I continue to be humbled that God has called us to Mission Hills and to work with and around amazing people. The students there rock too. God is reminding me of my heart's desires and putting pieces of this puzzle where they need to be at the right time - that does not mean I know anything really ;) I just know He is at work crafting a beautiful masterpiece that is still in the making....

So more will come and pictures too :)