"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We are Moving

Just a quick update for those of you who are following the adventures of the Bowers, we are moving in February. God has been stirring in us a change for awhile and now is the time for that to happen. There are a lot of things that don't make sense but there are more things that do that tell Danny and I that this is where God is moving us.

Danny is going to be a youth pastor at Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo, Ca. We are really excited for this new chapter in our lives at the same time it is hard to say goodbye.

We are trusting God in all the little details that need to come together here and there.

So if I start slacking in posting it is because we are busy with the move, but I will try to keep things updated as well as I can.

"The Lord will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace."
Psalm 29:11