"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We are Moving

Just a quick update for those of you who are following the adventures of the Bowers, we are moving in February. God has been stirring in us a change for awhile and now is the time for that to happen. There are a lot of things that don't make sense but there are more things that do that tell Danny and I that this is where God is moving us.

Danny is going to be a youth pastor at Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo, Ca. We are really excited for this new chapter in our lives at the same time it is hard to say goodbye.

We are trusting God in all the little details that need to come together here and there.

So if I start slacking in posting it is because we are busy with the move, but I will try to keep things updated as well as I can.

"The Lord will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace."
Psalm 29:11

5 comments:

mary said...

The thought of moving has been talked about a lot and the realization is finally here. I understand the excitement and the sadness but what a great adventure you are going on with your two best friends - God and Danny. No body likes change - change is scary but in a few months you are going to laugh at the events that happened prior to your move. Enjoy your new adventure! You will be missed so much! Everyone says "keep in touch" and I know that it will be difficult but let's try and do our best. I think our blogs are going to keep us up to date and informed. My heart and prayers will always be with you and your family! Good luck!

Jess said...

Yay!

Now you're gonna join the SoCal Girls Club!

So excited for you!

Sarah said...

I for one am SOOOOO excited for you guys!! You are in my prayers!

melmac said...

How exciting! I totally know what you mean about it being hard though. I feel like most of my life has been spent leaving people and yet I don't regret any of it. God is doing some stiring in my own heart and when things are more definitive I'll have a post of my own to make. For now, I'll be praying for you and the fam!

John MItchell said...

We are going to miss you. You and Danny have had a powerful impact on our family through your many expressions of love and support for our son Aaron. We are grateful for your presence in our community and thankful for your continued faithfulness to God's calling in your lives.

We pray that God will continue to watch over you and bless your family.

Blessings on each of you.