"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Monday, June 11, 2007

School's Out for the SUMMER!!!

The boys finished school the end of May. Cody did great in his speech class and had a great graduation. Cole's last week they had a program and he decided to hide on the stage and would periodically look at me to see if I was watching.


We are looking forward to some fun trips this summer. We already had a fun weekend in Pasadena, where the boys got to jump on the beds :) and eat dinner and breakfast in bed, we also went swimming, and had fun at Mosaic "the church that has parties" as Cody put it. Top it off with lunch at Wahoo's.


Today I am taking the boys to my sister's so we can visit with them and then on to my parents' home. Danny is staying back to get some much needed quiet time to some stuff done.


July starts off for Danny and I taking about 13 students to LIFE 2007 conference in Orlando, Florida. It will be a great time. Besides the conference we are going to go to Sea World, Universal Studios, and go swimming with Dolphins at Discovery Cove. All this during our 7th year anniversary. The boys will have fun too staying with friends and family.


The end of July and beginning of August is the highlight of the summer. We will be driving to Colorado to vacation with family. First with all of my family in Mesa at my parents' new place. It will be fun fixing it up and just relaxing in the mountains. Then we will go and visit with Danny's family. I even think we will go to a Rockies game. The boys are going to love that (Danny included). This summer is going to fly by but we are going to have fun.


I hope you take time to enjoy the beauty of summer and take the time to relax in the sun.