"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mini Vacation with the boys

Monday through Wednesday the boys and I had a nice mini vacation together. We left Danny behind because he needed to work on some ordination stuff so he had peace and quiet and lots of time to study. But the boys and I had a great time visiting some family.

First we went to the Guentner's home and played with Makayla and Brianna and baby Halle. The boys had so much fun. We enjoyed a really nice dinner outside on their patio. Cole was not to sure when I would hold Halle for a long time... but he got over it. After eating yummy ice cream, the boys and I loaded up again in the the car to head to Nana's and Papa's. Papa had to leave the next morning so we stayed up late to hang out with him. The next morning we woke up just in time to say bye to Papa and then enjoyed sitting outside with Nana. The boys would take turns doing a show for us. Then after lunch we ran a few errands with Nana and then had fun! Nana took us to Castle Park off the 91, nothing to amazing but perfect for our day. The boys rode some rides by themselves and then we went to play mini golf , new experience for the boys. Mom and I had so much fun watching the boys play. When we finished it was time for dinner, Chick Fil A here we came!!! It so happened that it was kids night there. The boys got tot play in the play area and make Danny a paper tie and it was just a great time at dinner. Got home to clean them up and off to bed. I enjoyed staying up talking with my mom and then came home then next morning. It was a wonderful little vacation for us.
Here are some pictures that I took with my phone.