"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Break!!

Last week was spring break for the schools here. Danny took the high school guys camping in Yosemite the first part of the week. Then on Tuesday we had a wonderful time with the boys, we went out for breakfast - I so love to do this - then we went to a park to play in the stream, followed by shopping at Target - the boys so love to do this. Wednesday Danny and I took two of the three interns to Huntington Beach. It was a fun time. We got to eat at Chick Fil A, yummy, lay on the beach and talk, watch the waves and then go to Claim Jumper for dinner.

Then Thursday I took 6 high school girls to my parents for a retreat. It was a great time. I introduced them to Chick Fil A - they enjoyed that so much we got to have it again. When we arrived at my parents home the girls got a surprise spa pedicure.



We had fun that night watching "One Night with a King" and being girls doing mud masks too.



Then next day we went out for breakfast or lunch at Mimi's Cafe and headed to Huntington Beach for some realization and sun!!
Also some fun in the ocean!
Then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Lucille's BBQ and partied all night. Woke up to have wonderful cinnamon rolls made by my daddy and went shopping at the Irvine Spectrum. And ended the time with dinner at Wahoo's.
It was a fun time away and I think the girls were able to have fun and really look at their relationship with God.