"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Monday, March 05, 2007

Restful Weekend

This past weekend was a wonderful time away all by myself. Yep there was no one else with me (except Sunday night when I hung out with my mom). I enjoyed some much needed quiet alone time. Thanks to my wonderful husband who let me take some time for me.

Some highlights were:
~getting to see a whale in the ocean
~a long hot bath with no interruptions
~dinner at Lucille's BBQ (although I did not like the brisket, but the biscuit and apple butter-yum)
~Yummy lunch at Wahoos
~Ability to walk around shops without being rushed.
~going to bed before 10pm (I can't remember the last time I did that)
~beautiful weather
~a great time with my mom and a good dinner
~Time to talk to God and hearing Him speak to me

The weekend was not what I expected but it was a nice time and I feel refreshed.