"God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me—my whole life one long, obedient response."
Psalm 119:33-34 (Message)

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Where Did I Go....?

So yes I know that I haven't added anything to my blog well since November. I have procrastinated writting. Not in the way of just putting it off, but I wanted each thing I wrote about to be "perfect". I wanted to write about he perfect thing. Have it written perfectly. And well I just need to get over that becuase wanted the perfect thing just kept me from doing anything at all. How often does that happen to you?
Do you procrastinate out of fear of unknown? Or how about like me wanting things to be perfect? Do you procrastinate because of the risk factor? Whatever your excuse is all it is doing is keeping you from experiencing life, from really accomplishing things you want to do. So just like me get over you excuse and try it who knows you made do a good job or things will go really great!!!


So I will try this again. Who knows what you will find here anymore, but I will try to keep it updated now. Thanks for being patient. :)